Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm not okay. I don't feel the least bit okay with myself and how my life's turned out. I don't really care who knows anymore. Someone please save me from myself...

I feel so hollow, worthless, broken, and just generally depressed. I worry about how people think of me, despite the facade I put up in front of everyone. I don't think I'll finish my homework tonight. One, the math homework is inhumanly long, two: I just don't feel like it. I just don't give a damn anymore. I feel like I'm going nowhere, and things just aren't worth it anymore.

I need to get out of here. Here referring to this state. My family annoys the hell out of me, something far worse than a broken heart (go for wrapped in barbed wire, then stuck in an oven until it's blacker than the rest of the coals).

I want to be happy again. There's just nothing that really would do that for me anymore.

I'm gonna go sulk and be miserable. I might do some work. I just can't care enough anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home