Wednesday, January 10, 2007

it's only a matter of time, before I run far away, I need to take a holiday, maybe it's a fall from grace, I need to find a new place

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a good week so far. It's finally getting colder. Up yours global warming.

I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now. There's two tests tomorrow and two tests friday. I've got an english short story to write still, and a world history paper that's in worse condition than the short story. I'm so screwed.

High school feels to overwhelming. Christmas vacation wasn't a long enough of a break for me to relax and really enjoy living a bit. Everday is work, work, work. I propose that someone should make a new holiday. One that'll give us like 2 and a half weeks of time to relax. Which means no homework packets, and no projects. A holiday where we can pretend that school hasn't taken over so much of our lives.

Now for a name..."Hookey Vacation" comes to mind. Ah, but it seems so unoriginal. "National Lack of School Week"? "Leave Me Alone for the Next Two and a Half Weeks"? Maybe a name isn't so important.

There doesn't seem to be such thing as vacation anymore. I was supposed to be making progress on my short story and world history paper over vacation. The math teacher gave us a 10 paged packet of stuff that she explained almost none of. That combined with a sucky Christmas and 5 days away from home ruined what little of a break I had from school.

I'm going to go do something. I don't know what. I'm tired of World of Warcraft. I don't have any books to read anymore. It's too late for music. Looks like I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight for the third or fourth time in a row.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

wheels keep on spinning 'round.


i hear you, sir.

i rly want to get into playing world of warcraft. i think the prerequisite for that venture would be, you know, owning a computer that isn't dilapidated. my current pc is only slightly better than your old one and one half megabyte computer.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home