Tuesday, November 21, 2006

a boring week and another boring recap of the week

There hasn't been much to talk about. Yea the Wii came out, and my grandpa almost had surgery, but there wasn't anything that's happened that's worth writing down. I think I need a clearer purpose in having this blog other than to tell everyone who bothers to read this what I do with my life on an almost weekly basis.

It's finally getting colder. The air felt cold enough to remind me of the skiing vacations I go on every year. I'm looking forward to them. I miss the snow too. We better get a couple snow days this year to make up for the last one.

The school week was what passes for normal. So far as I can remember, there was nothing out of the ordinary. CC got a picture of me napping in spanish class. I was the only male in my AP class for one day. And since I can't remember anything else, that's why this week was so boring.

I got to play the Wii for a bit at Pat's house. He kicked my ass in boxing and bowling, but I got 1 game to his two in tennis. He'll probably be even better next time I play him since he's probably been playing it every chance he gets. I really want to get one now.

Alright, that's all I'm going to say for now. Hopefully my next post will have something in it besides a recap of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger CC said...

Just remember: Pat does not = Mike. Do not get the two of them confused.

Hey!

Your blog could be the "CC Wachter Appreciation Blog"!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home