Monday, December 04, 2006

A costume can be quite comfortable, it can make you feel more beautiful, it can even make you look like someone else

Well after blowing off a layer of dust off my blog, I thought 'what the hell' and here I am writing again. I suppose I just wanted to not feel obligated to write in this once a week. I wanted to prove it to myself. I've done some thinking about what to write about. A couple ideas, none of them seem too great. I'm considering writing a story in here one day. That won't be too bad. I'll give one of those other ideas shot right now.

I've wondered about how I'm going to be remembered. How I will remember other people. I want to really do something with my life, not just live it, but really experience something 'far out.' I sit at my desk just about everyday wasting my life away trying to level up a computer character to the glorifying level of 60. Meanwhile, I could be talking my friends, hanging out with my family (maybe not that), or, gasp, hanging around in my backyard. I practically never go in my backyard. There's a deck, some grass, this clubhouse that I can't fit in anymore, more grass, and a retaining wall. The last time I remember being in my backyard was to burry my guinea pig, Fluffy in September. My sister had the whole funeral service planned out, including the final opening of the casket.

Now about remembering others. My ability to remember other people is pretty much based on my opinion of them. For the most part, I don't have an opinion many people. Of course, I end up with an opinion of my friends. Most of the time I keep them in high respects. After all, from 3-5 grade I didn't have any friends. I was pretty much a social pariah. A role I eagerly accepted during those years to get away from everyone. Oh, and just as a side note, I forgive whoever the hell that was in 3rd grade and only slightly forgive those bastards at St. Doms. It's for the best I think to leave all that behind me now. I feel that I'm not quite the same person anymore, I hardly even look the same.

Here's how my terrible conclusion is going to go: A lot has changed...and so has the time! It was nice to write about something else besides a recap. I think it's worth it to spread out entries just to talk about things like this. So until next time, readers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

this is what blogs are for. keep it up man.

fight the good fight, sir.


also. we have to have another wii thing at my house. i'm the king of wiiboxing. not because the wiimote doesn't respond to your movement, but because i am just the best ever.

10:38 PM  
Blogger CC said...

I used to not like you.

For that, oh, what, one year you were in normal-kid school. And then you went to I'm-different-than-a-normal kid school.

I didn't like you because you were smart. I don't like people who are too smart.

Now, though, now I like you.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

not liking someone based on their intelligence and not their heart is asinine.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home