Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Have a Belated Happy Halloween

The past two days have been pretty good. I had gotten to dress up (awfully) as a jedi, eat a ton of candy, hang out with my friends, see patrick at school, and supposedly got a referal.

The trick-or-treating was fun. And yes, I dressed as a jedi. I figured it'd be nice to relive the good 'ol star wars nerd days. According to nick, I never got out of that. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. Though, I wasn't as poorly dressed up as mike. A monkey and a ski cap, a halloween costume they do not make. Anyway, we got to go down to the creek where you could look out onto the water. You could see the bridge, the boats, some houses, and a couple of other unidentifiable lights onshore. The light shimmered over the water and had this really nice, almost calming effect. I sat there staring out for a while eating some popcorn I had gotten from somebody's house. Now I almost wish I could see it again. Oh well.

Today pat came to school. I had seen him the day before, so it wasn't that much of a big deal. It was just like old times for the most part. It would be pat, john and I in almost all our classes together, except that high school doesn't put the same kids together all the time like middle school. I miss middle school, yet this year has been quite good so far. So anyway, I kick off the day by getting a referal from the old, big-earred substitute for throwing a sandwhich, a roast beef sandwhich to be exact. I think it was cc who had pulled out her sandwhich and mike or nick or someone started to throw it around. I get hit in the head by it and, naturally, want to retailiate. Mike was the one I saw laughing the hardest so I give it a throw towards him. The thing is, I suck at throwing. Not only does it completely miss him, but it sails across the room. At this point Mr. Big-Ears is out of his seat telling me to get out of my seat, pick up the sandwhich and that I was going to get a referal. At the time, it was the funniest thing ever. I don't think too many kids get detention for roast beef sandwhich across the room too often, but it certainly just had to be me. So the day progressed and I got over the hilarity of it and started to feel like a real dumbass. So I go after school to check into the office for my referal, tell the people at the desk, and well what do you know? The old geezer forgot or was bluffing about the referal. The secretaries figured that the guy had forgotten, but I prefer to be a little bit more hopeful.

Time to go. I got english, spanish and science tests to study for tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger CC said...

Henry has a blog!

And it was actually TURKEY, okay? I think I'd know my own sandwich.

And you forgot to mention that Ali P. also got a referral.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

henry - your dry wit never ceases to break me down into hysterics.

love the blog man. it's quite a treasure. i'd even go as far as to say that it's a treasure that can only be found in treasure trove cove. quite the treasure, indeed. you have yourself a good weekend, sir. mayhaps we'll hit up the show? i hear you're going saturday and - hey! - i am going both days. so hot damn i'll see you again.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

and we're off to save the world once again but i don't know how

1:06 AM  
Blogger CC said...

He was butt-raped by a large inmate

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home