Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's that time again folks...

I guess it's time for another post. So far so good as to keeping this blog updated.

Spirit Week's over at the school. It was quite fun. The attempt to be emo on change your image day wasn't too bad, except I forgot to gel the curls in my hair on the sides and back. I dug up a cowboy/Indian Jones hat out from the mess in my dad's truck for Wild West Day. For wear green day, I wore my soccer uniform (which turns out we didn't have to wear) and a green sweater. I had to play trumpet in the pep rally yesterday. Had to play today at the homecoming pregame too. It wasn't that great. Both events were pretty much the same. The band played, then came the cheerleaders, then the kickline, then more of the band. The one big highlight of the pregame thing was the free food/drink outside. I had 2 hot dogs, half a coke, a bottle of water, and finished off nick's popcorn.

To no one's great surprise, we lost our soccer game Wednesday. Somewhere around 6-0. It's funny, they had put their terrible players out in the first half and we thought we were actually doing good. Then comes the second half and all their people who were probably raised by a soccer ball came in. Next thing I knew it was 6-0 and we didn't have a prayer of coming back. That being our last game, we ended the season with 2 wins, 2 ties, and x amount of losses.

I've run out of things to say. Next week's going to be hecktic. Quarterlies and other tests up the wazoo. Speaking of which, I gotta spot writing and get to some homework.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

hey kid. yes, you can sure eat a lot, however i have only see you eat your sandwiches in phases. first the bread, then the meat, then the lettuce, then you eat about a teaspoon of mayonnaise with a knife. roflcommanche. luck on yr quarterly tests and i will see you guys on wednesday. happy halloween all. kris – i need to meet you.

7:46 PM  
Blogger CC said...

I HATE PLAYING IN THE GODDAMM MOTHER-FCKING BAND.

Hahahahah, you suck at soccer.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home