Sunday, August 26, 2007

a moment of silence please for those who never get the chance

School's coming up. I have work to do. Math packet, summer reading. I just don't want to do it. I've been spending most of the week playing Bioshock. My dad's gonna start getting annoyed (if he isn't already) real soon.

I've gotten into reading some classic books. 1984, One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest, and some more Vonnegut. The kind of stuff I thought I'd only be reading in English class or something. It's really good stuff. I really like books like 1984 that talk about the future of the human race, but they bring it down to a human level of it. It's something scfi movies never entirely could do.

Soccer starts soon. I haven't done a lot of exercise, beyond the usual pull-ups/push-ups routine. Which I've done less and less over the past month. I was getting better last time we played. I'm going to feel like an idiot if i start fumbling around with the ball. And we're supposed to run Sheeps Lane this week too. 3 miles. I think my time last year was around 25 minutes. At that point it didn't really matter what time I had gotten, just as long as I was breathing and not suffering from the worst cramp of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home